Exceptional Expertise & Service for: Evaporative Coolers, Boilers & Chillers
Waste Water Treatment
Scope of Services
- Advice on contractor selection and negotiation techniques to minimize costs
- Coordinating grease removal before monitoring & sampling
- On site monitoring to ensure proper & thorough removal of all wastewater grease
- Advice on the most accurate testing techniques when sampling
- On site audits (daily, weekly or as needed) to prevent system malfunction
- Monitor treated water/effluent quality
- System operation training for staff
- Prepare self Monitoring Reports, SMR’s
- Prepare Annual Surcharge Statements
- Customized wastewater system checklist available
- Mechanical accessories & chemical inventory
- 24 Hour on call service
- Bi-lingual training (Spanish)
- Unique service called
“Contract Wastewater Operator”
- On site cleaning, flushing, and maintenance for wastewater area & cooling towers
- Inventory Management
Wastewater System Components
- DAF (Dissolved Air Flotation)
- GAF (Gravity Air Flotation)
- GEM (Gas Energy Mixing)
- Parts available for all systems
- Water Clarification
- Membrane Filtration systems
- Caustic Recovery
RO & DF Cleaners
What Our Customers Are Saying
Vito Girardi, President - Gioia Cheese Company, Inc
"I want to thank the people at SmithConnen for their assistance in strengthening Gioia's food safety program. They reviewed our previous HACCP plan and after finding serious omissions and inaccuracies, presented management with a new, comprehensive, up to date and easy to understand HACCP plan that helps ensure Gioia Cheese Company's compliance with local, state, and federal food safety regulations."
"I welcome them as part of our team and look forward to an ongoing relationship as our company continues to grow, providing our customers with the highest quality products available."
Ray Broguiere, President - Broguiere's Farm Fresh Dairy
"We want you to know how pleased we are with the service you provided us. The upgrading of our HACCP program has been outstanding. We also appreciate you taking care of our Egg Nog formulation for us. Your company's knowledge and expertise in both the food and commercial insurance industry has been valuable to us."
"We are pleased to maintain a working relationship with you. It has been a great benefit to our company."
Maria de Lourdes "Lulu" Sobrino, Founder & CEO, Lulu's Dessert Corporation
"I want to thank SmithConnen for their invaluable assistance in helping our company improve its food safety program, production efficiency, and logistics planning. This unique multifaceted company, with its exceptional experience in food quality assurance, risk management and business insurance, has proven to be an important resource for Lulu's Dessert."
"Frank Smith and Rene Connen worked closely with us in looking at options for future production and growth plans that utilize our resources more effectively and identifies new ways to grow our brand; all while helping us maintain our high food quality and safety standards. Beyond the role of advisors or coaches, they've become a part of our team, working tirelessly to ensure our success."
"I highly recommend SmithConnen as a valued resource and partner. Their comprehensive approach to identifying and solving real or potential problems, plus their ability to educate and train our staff, has significantly improved Lulu's ability to raise the bar in virtually every aspect of its operations."